COMPARATIVE GUIDE: Jinko Solar Panels VS Longi Solar Panels
Which One Is Australia's Best Solar Panel?
Jinko vs Longi Solar Panels… The Battle Of Australia’s Best Solar Panel!
Is there any difference between Longi and Jinko solar panels?
Which of these are Australia’s best solar panels?
Which one of these are the BEST panels for your solar system?
It’s safe to say that these are two of our favourite solar panels as well. We are going to run through exactly which solar panel will be best for YOU.
Jinko VS Longi...
Why Jinko or Longi?
Well let’s start with the obvious, affordability.
Jinko and Longi solar panels are amazing quality for the price. Both of these companies are also huge, which suggests that they have the budget to finance their products.
Also, being large companies they have the capital to not only invest but fall back on as well meaning they are not going to go out of business any time soon.
Additionally both Longi and Jinko come with great warranties. Having long lasting warranties suggest confidence in their products to last periods of time without any issues.
We regard the warranties as a key selling point for they really suggest how good the panel will perform and if not you can get them replaced. Lets not forget that both companies offer great support, as well as both having offices in Australia.
Jinko vs Longi?…In recent times they both offer the following type of solar panels:
What about when you compare Longi & Jinko to high end panels like LG or SunPower?
We also offer many high end products like LG, Sunpower and Hanwha Qcell.
If you consider your Average 6.6kw system in Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide, Sunpower or LG panels (depending on the model) can cost $2000 to $4000 more than Longi or Jinko solar panels. For many Australians this may not be within their budget even after the solar rebates.
Even for those who have the budget, the ROI (return on investment) will not be fast enough from these solar panels.
Also Longi and Jinko are now producing much more efficient solar panels. As new technology develops, they are catching the wind and improving their solar panels. Here is a list of the most efficient solar panels in 2020.
For example we have many customers looking for a 2 year turnaround on ROI as they might move house after 5 years… so why worry about LG or Sunpower’s 25 year warranty??
Longi or Jinko can offer extremely fast ROI without compromising too much on quality. This is similiar to Canadian solar vs Jinko as well…
Let’s look at both of Australia’s favorite solar panels in detail;
Jinko 370w Cheetah Half Cut Solar Panel
Jinko Solar Panel Selling Points;
- 12 year product warranty
- 25 year linear power warranty
- Positive power tolerance (0~+5w)
- 5 busbar solar cell
- High module efficiency (20.15%)
- PID Resistance – Excellent performance guarantee limited power degradation for mass production
- Low-light performance – advanced glass and cell surface textured design ensure excellent performance in low-light environment
- Severe weather resilience – certified to withstand: wind load (2400 pascal) and snow load (5400 pascal)
- Durability against extreme environmental conditions
- Black frame
- Half cut technology
Longi 370w HiMo4 Solar Panels
Longi Solar Panel Selling Points;
- 12 year warranty for materials and processing
- 25 year warranty for extra linear power output
- Positive power tolerance (0~+5w) guaranteed
- High module conversion efficiency (up to 20.9%)
- Slower power degradation
- Solid PID resistance ensured by solar cell process optimization and careful module BOM
- Reduced resistive loss with lower operating current
- Higher energy yield with lower operating temperature
- Reduced hot spot risk with optimized electrical design and lower operating current • Black Frame
- Half cut technology (better in the shade)
Longi Solar was founded in 2000 and in 2016 was the world’s fastest growing solar panel manufacturer and is still growing!
In 2019 Longi produced 14 GW of mono solar panels worldwide! Longi solar has an Australian office and can be reached for warranty support on 02 8484 5806
Conclusion: JINKO vs LONGI
Which one of these solar panels is better to go on your Australian roof?
To be honest we can’t call it. They are both equally amazing value for money and I would be happy with either on my home.
While Jinko has been at the top of the Australian solar industry longer, Longi has quickly become one of the world’s biggest tier 1 solar panel brands.
It has also become Australia’s most popular solar panel. In my opinion you can’t go wrong with either.
While it’s worth mentioning Longi is usually (a touch) cheaper than Jinko. Due to Covid-19 stock price and availability have been fluctuating, making them to be priced about the same. Another one that is worth considering for the price is Seraphim solar panels.
Which One Will You Go For?
Share With Your Friends!
Lightning Solar & Electrical